New members are welcome!
The Pan-Samian Brotherhood Pythagoras had its humble beginnings way back in 1934. (See our history page for more information.)
You can apply for membership to this great club.
Members ever growing list of benefits are:
- The right to attend and vote at our General Meetings
- Exclusive members-only events benefits
- Free entry for Mothers to our Mothers Day function.
- Free entry to the Pan-Samian Annual Picnic.
- Member’s complimentary Christmas Luncheon.
- Christmas presents for member’s children.
- Individual copy of our Newsletter or e-Newsletter
Membership is per household.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
Membership: $30 Seniors Membership: $20 Life Membership: $500 (paid once)
Payment Method Available.
Cash: Paid directly to our Treasurer
Cheque: Send cheque made payable to Pan-Samian Brotherhood of Victoria. Address P.O.Box 34 Essendon North Vic. 3041
Internet Banking/Direct Deposit: Account. PanSamian Brotherhood of Victoria Pythagoras BSB number 063 135 A/C number1038 8022 (Please include your name as reference)
Memberships (except Life Members), are due in January and expire at the end of the calendar year. A one year membership taken in June will expire in December of the same year.
APPLYING FOR NEW MEMBERSHIP
1.Download application form or request application from our Secretary.
2.Return completed form to: Pan-Samian Brotherhood of Victoria P.O.Box 34 Essendon North Vic. 3041
Applicant will be notified in writing of acceptance or otherwise of membership application by the Executive Committee.